- Project aimed at providing skills to persons which will help them in become self-employed by creating entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Persons trained are from disadvantaged background.
- Training will be provided in trades which can be practiced in the home towns of the trainees hence program will prevent migration to cities to certain extent.
- Project aimed at empowering women through awareness creation, training and bringing about a lifestyle change.
- Creation of entrepreneurial opportunities for under privileged women thereby teaching them commercial & life skills such as administration, record keeping, book keeping etc.
- Creating direct employment of 4 – 5 persons per machine installed.
Our aim is to impart education and training to youth and women so that they can live a self-reliant life of dignity and respect. With this mind, we have set up several vocational training programs. These programs provide marketable skills to the beneficiaries that can help them get competitive jobs.
With World Bank funding under their ICDS scheme benefitted more than Ten Lakh children over a period of 3 years.
We are probably the largest manufacturer / supplier of Chikkis in India. So far we have provided the state over 15000 Metric Tons of Chikki over the past 4 years.......
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/users/ssetjrcxhx/apps/ssetindia/public/templates/t3_blank/html/com_k2/services/category.php
on line 254